Monday, November 24, 2008

Letter to Mr. Obama

Letter To Mr. Obama
Translate from: blog.liputan6.com
M. Nurul Amin

Regards,
Previously I congratulate Mr. export of the United States as President. I am pleased Mr. selected, because Mr. bring new hope for the world.
Pardon me for using English in this letter. I'm embarrassed to use English, because other than my English is not good, because I may not have the word environment and sehebat Mr. pronounce the sentence in speeches that Mr. stagnant, to make people and driven on the language amazed that Mr. tuturkan . Moreover, had not Mr. schools in our country, so perhaps Mr. can also speak Indonesian, so at least there is Mr. staff that can translate this letter into English. Maaf. Excuse me.
Sorry also because I call you Mr., not a call with Mr. President. My fear, merenggang distance call, because the President in our country, is respected and may be called by another name, and can not be approached carelessly. In our country, Mr. is a fine for people in the respect. Moreover, Mr. also not yet become official Presidential not.
When writing this letter, our country is crowded with the dead execution news agency blasting Bali bombings. Mr. surely know that Imam Samudera cs George Bush, according to government and media in the country, Mr. including terrorist groups. I do not blame the media in the country because they brought Mr. and affected by the government of Mr. before. But I also do not defend the Imam Samudera cs, I also do not like the way they obtrude.
I do not want to debate a matter of what and who terrorists, I only want to convey, that the terrorists is not Islam, and Islam is not the terrorists. That's it, no more. I'm sure Mr. already understand, I know that, because in speeches and Mr. implicitly implied that it is. Moreover, not in the middle name of Mr., there is a name that Hussein is the name of Islam, and Mr. parents also moved?
I also grieve, because the middle name of Mr. clothing to make Mr. terpojok was in the process of selecting the President. But Mr. did not regret not have a name? I'm sure Mr. parents have to give the best to Mr., including the middle name Hussein in the name of Mr..
Mr. Oh yes, I have visited Mr. country. I once lived in the country for more than Mr. two months in some states. I'm amazed the pomp and grandeur of Mr., I visited the slums of Mr. corner from the region Over the Rain, Cincinati, to a life of luxury in the gleaming city of the world, the Big Apple, New York. I also enjoy Mr. democracy in the country. Ah enjoying the world live in the country, Mr., all the supermarket, safe, comfortable, regular and guaranteed.
But Sir, I also had to visit the country 'colony' Mr. country, Afghanistan. Mr. Is not there also been visited, not sad? Once again, I do not want to debate a matter of Terrorism or the war against Terrorism, I just want to say, the war really destroying the lives and values of humanity. There are no winners in war, unless the protracted suffering. Ah, I'm pleased, Mr. promises to be interesting Mr. troops from countries of war. I'm compassionate, Mr. very humanist and anti-war.
Mr. Truly, I do not hate the United States, but honestly I do not like the government before Mr., I mean, George Bush government. I understand Mr. full of controversy, dicaci in one hand and adored the other side. In the four human rights because of injustice, but because the majesty of the glorified democracy. There hipokrisi and arogansi government in the country Mr., but there is also elegance from the politicians, who admitted defeat without feeling peeved at heart.
By the way , By the way, Sir, I read books about Mr.. I'm impressed upon Mr. personality, humanist, pluralistic way at once religious, polite and smart intellectual. I hope all is infectious to the entire staff of Mr., from the Vice President to Cabinet ministers, from members to the Legislative Senator, from the military to civilians.
Honestly, I hope many in Mr., Mr. own because that has promised to bring change for the country and Mr. World. I'm sure Mr. and can afford, not Mr. said yourself that Yes, we can!.
Actually only one that we want change, Change. Yes, the world situation changes, to become the world a safe, peaceful and tranquil. Not when the world is full of suspicion, fear, and of the violence. Itu saja. That's it.
Sure, I do not want to glorify Mr. excessive, Mr. not a prophet or a saint for the adored-katya, Mr. only man who became leader of the country controversy. And I believe, Mr. also not like people who praised, that figure is Mr. fulfill the promise.
Finally, I did not expect this letter will be Mr. Reply, why not. Pardon me if my letter to Mr. PUBLICIZE, there is no other purpose, except hope all residents feel the changes in the world together. We're sorry this letter I also tembuskan to all my colleagues who are in the country, Mr., from which they sit in a chair ministries to State Senator. I also tembuskan to relatives and friends that I seek to live and study in the country, Mr.. I only want to share feelings.
Mr., when Mr. visit to Asia, a stop to the country, we will find Mr. manners and polite our country, our delicacy IMPOSTOR, such as the time when Mr. feel small in this country. Our country, from all sides, would vary with the state-supported, so do not force us to be equal to or in accordance with the wishes of Mr.. We are currently identifying and mendewasakan our country, Mr. prove the country, we are also undergo changes. And that, we are proud of our country, whatever happens.
Heal the world, welcome to Indonesia ! Heal the world, welcome to Indonesia!
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search